Day 1 didn't go as planned. I clearly underestimated my room set-up this year.
I have so many ideas that I want to accomplish, but not enough time or $ to do them all.
After day one there is still so much I need to do/get/add:
1. science and math posters to the walls. (some. but not too many! my pet peeve is a cluttered room!)
2. a few more things for the "Shoot for the Moon.." bulletin board. (stars and a pink jumprope, if you really wanted to know.)
3. labels for the science journals/math journals.
4. another organizer thingy for journals.
5. a chalk board hangy-thing for vocab words.
6. math stations.
7. a new desk arrangement/seating chart once i get 8 14 more desks in the room.
8. buy a longer ethernet cord so noone trips on it.
9. put the rug over the ethernet cord so noone trips.
10. hang string with colorful clothes pins on it for student.
11. organizer-thingys for the glue and scissors for notebook-creating.
10 day countdown!!